Your Model 510 upgrade includes:
PLUS...You'll also get:
- Table with expanded 17-1/2-inch x 22-inch work surface and new Rip Fence. Saw 4-feet x 8-feet plywood sheets and long boards easily and far more safely. New Rip Fence locks front and rear with a single lever and offers a T-Slot track in the top for our new Fence-Mounted Feather Board, our T-Track Utility Light, our Flip-up Rip Fence Stop or shop-made jigs or fixtures, using our Sliding T-Nuts.
- See-Through Upper Saw Guard with European-Style Riving Knife and anti-kickback device.
- New Table Carriage with dual Trunion Locks at the front and rear of the Table and a widened tube stance for added stability. Quarter-turn Lock and Hand Wheel move the table up and down, then secure it quickly, where you want it. Updated Lower Saw Guard can also be used with 12-inch Sanding Disc .
- Two Floating Extension Tables slide freely on the Connecting Tubes then lock into position anywhere between the Main Table and the end Extension Tables with handy thumbwheel locks.
- Two Telescoping Legs provide added support at the ends of the Connecting Tubes. A simple twist locks and unlocks them like a photo tripod.
- Four Extension Tubes slip through the tubular Rails on the Main, Extension and Floating Tables and tie the system rigidly together with a series of thumbwheels.
- A new, two-position Lathe Tool Rest Arm
- An anti-rotation Tool Rest Post
- A new Saw Table Insert
- A new, larger Extension Table Top
- A Special Sanding Disc Hub to permit use with the Lower Saw Guard
- A Model 510 1-1/4-inch diameter Saw Arbor
- Adjustable fittings and installation instructions
- Instruction Manual
Important Note: Due to the increased size of the Model 510 Table and how certain accessories connect to it, Some Model 500 accessories may not fit the upgrade. These accessories include (but are not limited to) all Table Inserts, Front Table Extension, Rip Fence, Mortising Hold-Downs and some Saw Arbors.