Oneway Multi-Gauge is an evolution in the way indicators can be
used in the home work shop.
What can the Multi-Gauge be used for?
- Set roller heights on your planer
- Square the fences on your machines
- Check the knife setting on your planer
- Set the saw blade height and dados on your table saw.
- Check the in-feed height on your jointer
- Check heights of your jointer blades
- Accurately measure the height of shaper and router bit
- Measure the diameter of drill bits, dowels and flat stock
- Set depth of cut
- Measure groove depths
- Set rabbet widths
- Check saw blade run out
Base, Indicator, 5/32 Allen Key, Flat Foot, Round Foot
Without the Indicator
Base, 5/32 Allen Key
You can now view & download the Multi-Gauge